Cloudy White Bath, Fresh Spring Water
Whitley turbid water of Ph 2.2 is popular among women, having the effect of beautifying your skin.
Bathing with soaking up the morning sun is a bliss.
After bath-time moisten your body with drinking water “Kasansui”
Rooms Overlooking The Hakone Gairinzan Mountain
We keep “Kasansui” water in guest-room refrigerator for your refreshment all the time.
Seasonal Homemade Cooking
Delicately cooked dishes have been acclaimed in many repeaters!
Lounge Space With A Fireplace
Guests can relax in lounge with an extensive view after bath.
At night, fireplace is lit and guests gather around there with a glass of wine (exclusively in winter).
|address||1320-72 Gora, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimogun|
|Access||[By JR or Odakyu Line]
1. Transfer Hakone-Yumoto Station via Odawara Station to Hakone Tozan Railway Gora Station.
2. From Gora Station transfer to cable car to Sounzan Station.
*Courtesy bus service is available, reservation required.
1. From Odawara Station of Hakone-Yumoto Station take bus for Kojiri.
2. Stop at Kami-Goura Entrance, our hotel is right in front of the stop.
From Tomei Expressway or Odawara-Atsugi Rd Fusai IC
1. National Rd No.1 toward Hakone area.
2. At around Kowakien Yunessun head to Kojiri/Owaki-dani area (Prefectural Route 734)
3. Sounzan Station is a guide.
4. This hotel is on 200 meters before Sounzan Station, in front of the bus stage.
|Price||Adult 2person/1room on weekday 10800 JPY (inc. tax and bath tax)|
|Parking||Available (for10 maximum)|
|Check In||15:00 p.m.|
|Check Out||10:00 a.m.|
|Number of Rooms||10 guestrooms|
|Bathing||natural spa / a visit for a bath / open-air bath|
|Facilities||restaurants / cafe / table tennis room|
|Remarks||This cloudy white hot bath is 100% fresh spring.
Thanks to our spacious atmosphere and reasonable pricing we have gotten favorable reception. Ten guestrooms are mainly western style so feel at home during your stay.